Full Stack Development Agency
Front End Tools
Project Management Tools
Codeigniter Development Services
Larvel Development Services
Front End Tools
Project Management is concerned with a Project manager who takes up the endeavor to deliver the quality project as per the requirements, directing and managing team ensuring everything to being in the right direction.
- Project Owner takes up lead
- Set up a dedicated team
- Kick- Off Meeting with client and Team Members
- Plan and finalize techniques, tools, delivery date, deployment etc.
- Frequent communication with client
- Direct link of team members with client through skype
- Weekly submission of PSR for Fixed Price Model and daily submission for updates on DTM’s and Hourly Price Model.
Support and Maintenance
- 30 days support and maintenance package
- Technical and functional support through live chat and call
- Ticket Management system
- Test Plan and Test Scenario documents are prepared
- Completion of documents follows Test Execution
- Security and Compatibility Testing
- Automation and Load Testing
Scope Garnering & Project Conferring
To avoid function creep in any temporary endeavor, it is necessary to define the scope first. To avoid any potential derailing of the project, Evince, provides expert technical consultation to build a Scope Garnering Plan that helps you focus your exertion towards your business goals.
Our first and foremost step will be to draft a System Requirements Specifications (SRS) document with a ballpark estimation sheet for the project. It will fix the skylines of the requirements to be gathered.
A dedicated Business Analyst will be allocated to you, who will hold a series of brainstorming sessions. These sessions will help him to understand your notions, business model, functional requirements, targeted audience, and competition.
The SRS document includes specification about the project. The goals, functional description, data description, system architecture, ACD, system requirements, technology consulting along with suggested additional revenue streams.
Our Ingenious and Creative Designer will create the website wireframe. After discussion with the Business Analyst. he will create the page schematic according to your requirements.
By this point, you will get a clear view and the correct estimations about the requirements, time, team and the cost of the project. Now keeping all these points in mind, you can choose your path ahead for your project development lifecycle.